Hubei Shengtai Food Co.,Ltd.
Address：A group of Shengli Village, Jingshan County Economic Development Zone, Jingmen City, Hubei Province
1. When selecting the planting area, try to find the place where the air condition is good, the lighting is good, and the insulation facilities are handled well. For example, an indoor mushroom house with a warming effect or a relatively high temperature. Another point to note is that the first place to grow mushrooms, remember to do some necessary disinfection work, such as washing the wall with lime water, sprinkling some lime on the ground, and then cleaning it the next day; if there were pests and diseases before May not choose, once selected, must first take the means of pest control, and to control the damage of pests and diseases in a certain situation, and then comprehensive disinfection, in order to eliminate trouble, so as not to appear in the back Series of questions.
2. If the oyster mushroom is planted in winter, it can be selected according to the overall temperature of the oyster mushroom production and the required environment. According to the timing of the mushroom production cycle, it can be divided into two types: winter winter harvest and winter spring harvest. For the winter harvest of winter, you can choose those types of low temperature, medium and low temperature, wide temperature and low temperature, such as 2026, Xueli, double anti-black flat, etc., because these varieties have Strong low temperature resistance. It is recommended not to choose dark varieties, because it is best to choose medium and low temperature varieties when producing mushrooms, such as Chuanza 26 and 265. This kind of mushroom meat is thicker, and it is mainly selected in winter according to the climate, if If the local season is in a long period of low temperature, choose some of the more resistant ones, so as not to cause unnecessary losses.
3, to increase the number of inoculation, in the winter or when the temperature is very low, the growth will grow slowly when the culture is really. At this time, the number of cultivation inoculation can be increased, so that the growth of the fungus can be rapidly grown, and after the growth is completed to a certain extent, it can be quickly covered, the growth of other useless bacteria is slowed down, and the benefits and benefits are greatly improved. The second point is to let the bacteria have a good growth environment, and it is necessary to disinfect and sterilize the air, thereby reducing the growth of bacteria and improving the efficiency, so that it can effectively increase the inoculation measures.
4. First, the water content of the substrate should be controlled at about 60%, and the ratio of material to water is 1:1.3. In addition, the spray environment is suitable for 50 degree warm water shed, so that the mushroom shed or mushroom room can reach 85% to 90% relative humidity. The mushroom shed has few mushroom strips, convenient heating, good ventilation and large space. It is suitable for pouring water every 1-2 days. On the contrary, you can water it once every 2-4 days. Finally, do not spray water in a relatively closed environment, which will cause the relative humidity in the shed to remain at 100% for a long time. If the mushrooms are too saturated, their production will be prevented, and if it is serious, it will cause physiological diseases, resulting in mushroom rolls. The formation of the volume, if the situation is more serious, the snake array will cause the leaves to wither and finally die, so the amount of water in this environment must be controlled, the ventilation is good, the mushroom can develop better!
5, Pleurotus ostreatus planted in winter, before and after the formation of mushroom buds, while raising the temperature, do not ignore the temperature difference. The formation of mushroom buds requires sufficient sunlight to keep the temperature of the shed above 5 °C, increasing the temperature difference between day and night. After most bag buds, the temperature of the entire shed should be controlled at about 8 ° C to ensure that the fruiting bodies can grow normally. When planting oyster mushrooms in winter, it is best to thicken the film layer on the surface of the material to a thickness of 10 to 20 cm. Pleurotus ostreatus grows faster in the dark than in the sun, but the fruiting bodies must grow in sufficient sunshine. Therefore, we can pay attention to the weather conditions, properly enhance some light, the temperature in the shed is as close as possible to about 5 degrees Celsius, when the weather is fine, we can add some light at noon, if the weather is rainy and cloudy, we can extend the light time to Four o'clock in the afternoon.
6. In winter, do not forget to ventilate in order to maintain the temperature of the shed. Small areas should be ventilated in a relatively short period of time, but do not ventilate large areas. The mushroom shed has a large space to keep fresh air in the shed and maintain a normal ventilation environment, so that it is essential to obtain a good and proper environment during the growth process. The wind is similar to another nutrient of the plant, which can make the mushroom grow better, so this also needs attention. In the winter, the low temperature may cause slow growth, but the interior still needs a good environment.
7. In the vegetative growth process of Pleurotus ostreatus, the carbon to nitrogen ratio needs to be controlled at 20:1, and the fruiting body ratio is controlled at 40:1. We can also add 10% rice wash water, 1% sugar water, 3% soy milk, 0.4% urea solution and so on. Two problems are easy to occur during the addition process. First of all, when the supply of nutrients is insufficient, malnutrition is likely to occur, such as growth of individual plants, small clumps, light color, thin coverage, thin stems, and cracking of mushroom bodies. Secondly, when urea is added in excess, the bag wall is prone to grayish white misty substances, which hinders the growth of Pleurotus ostreatus and causes contamination of other strains. Therefore, this ratio should be in accordance with the ratio, and do not carelessly cause large losses.
8. The first part of the work on the prevention and control of pests and diseases is to avoid the infection of heterozygous bacteria. It is well known that bacteria are particularly susceptible to growth in damp or dark air. Once multiplied, the production of Pleurotus ostreatus will be easily lost. It must be disinfected regularly, and the second point is to control pests. After the mushroom house is closed, it can be fumigated with aluminum phosphide or dichlorvos and equipped with insect nets; generally, the yellow sticky tape should be used to close the doors and windows to prevent outdoor pests from migrating into the culture room, and to be a nest near the mushroom. Seriously affect growth.