Hubei Shengtai Food Co.,Ltd.
Address：A group of Shengli Village, Jingshan County Economic Development Zone, Jingmen City, Hubei Province
Dried shiitake mushroom introduction
Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) is a fruiting body of the fungus plant fungus, which belongs to the basidiomycete family and is one of the world's famous edible fungi. It contains a unique aroma substance, mushroom essence, which forms a unique mushroom fragrance, so it is called "shine mushroom". Because of its rich nutrition, its aroma and spleen, it tastes delicious. It is known as the “king of mushrooms”, “Queen of Mushrooms” and “The Crown of Vegetables”. Not only is it listed on straw mushroom or oyster mushroom, but it is also known as the “Queen of Plants” and is one of “Shanzhen”.
The mushroom mushroom covers an umbrella shape with a diameter of 3 to 6 cm. It is yellowish brown or dark brown, with white pleats, yellow stipe, and white scales with cotton hair. It is not obvious after drying. Mushrooms have the nutritional characteristics of high protein, low fat, polysaccharide, various amino acids and multivitamins. Because the mushrooms contain alanine, oleic acid and the like which are rare in general foods, the taste is particularly delicious. Mushrooms grow in winter (before the winter and before the Qingming era). The main producing areas are in the forest areas of Zhejiang, Fujian, Jiangxi, Anhui and other provinces. The mushroom is fresh and fragrant and is an excellent edible fungus.
Nutritional value of dried shiitake mushrooms
1. The mushroom has the nutritional characteristics of high protein, low fat, polysaccharide, multiple amino acids and multivitamins;
2. There is a kind of wheat sterol which is lacking in common vegetables. It can be converted into vitamin D, which promotes the absorption of calcium in the body and enhances the body's ability to resist disease. Normal people can eat mushrooms to play a role in cancer prevention. Cancer patients who eat more mushrooms can inhibit the growth of tumor cells;
3. Mushroom diet has a certain weight loss effect on patients with thick abdominal fat. Mushrooms contain adenine, choline, tyrosine, oxidase and certain nucleic acid substances, which can reduce blood pressure, lower cholesterol, lower blood fat, and prevent diseases such as arteriosclerosis and cirrhosis.
4. Lentinus edodes polysaccharide can enhance the vitality of helper T cells and enhance the humoral immune function of human body. A large number of practices have proved that mushrooms have a wide range of cancer prevention and treatment and have been used in clinical treatment. Mushrooms also contain a variety of vitamins and minerals, which have a great effect on promoting the body's metabolism and improving the body's adaptability;
Edible effect of dried shiitake mushrooms
Invigorating the liver and kidney, strengthening the spleen and stomach, replenishing qi and blood, soothing the nerves, beauty, phlegm, phlegm and qi, qi and ton, rash, detoxification, loss of appetite, weak body, urinary incontinence, constipation
The combination of dried shiitake mushrooms
Dried shiitake mushrooms + green beans, protect the eyes, anti-cancer, anti-aging
Selection of dried shiitake mushrooms
The mushroom is thick, the mushroom is thick, the mushroom surface is smooth, the size is even, the color is yellow brown or black brown, the mushroom surface is slightly hoarfrost, the mushroom pleat is firm and white, the mushroom handle is short and thick, dry, not mildew, not broken For the good quality; do not eat the fresh mushrooms that are particularly large, because they are mostly fertilized with hormones, and a large amount of food can cause adverse effects on the body. Some mushrooms have a split surface. When purchasing, you should recognize whether the crack is naturally formed. If it is cut by humans, it is a fake.
Dried shiitake mushroom storage
Dried shiitake mushrooms should be stored in a sealed can, and it should be taken out every month. It can be stored in the sun for more than half a year. It can also be directly refrigerated and stored frozen to avoid spoilage or insects.
Cooking tips for dried mushrooms
1. The dried mushrooms should be stored in the refrigerator without loss of nutrition. 2. The surface of the mushroom should be rinsed with cold water first. The shiitake mushroom with handle can remove the root, and then the "鳃" is placed in the warm water basin and soaked. After the mushroom is softened, the "leaf page" is opened, and then gently swirled in one direction to make the sediment slowly. Sink into the bottom of the basin, or tap it gently with chopsticks, and the sand will fall into the water. 3. Do not discard the water of the shiitake mushroom. Many nutrients are dissolved in the water; as long as the dried shiitake mushrooms are cleaned before soaking, the soaked water can be reused. 4. If the mushrooms are relatively clean, just rinse them with water to preserve the flavor of the mushrooms. 5. Try to avoid soaking the mushrooms as soon as possible, choose to soak or add sugar with hot water, which will dissolve the water-soluble ingredients, such as precious polysaccharides and excellent amino acids, into the water, destroying the nutrition of the mushrooms. .